Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Festival

Last year, I got a text message from a friend asking me if I would like to go with them an visit the Hot Air Baloon Festival in Clark, Pampanga. I saw several pictures of this festival before and I was really amazed by those colorful giant balloons. So, I replied YES!

Since we rented a van, we easily arrive at the venue as early as 4:30 a.m. There were already a lot of people in the area but we're all heading in one direction--the entrance gate.


event ticket




and the flying started... 
they started taking photos




the hot air balloons
hot air balloon festival photos
hot air balloon festival photos
hot air balloon festival photos

hot air balloon festival photos

hot air balloon festival photos: the crowd
hot air balloon festival photos

hot air balloon festival photos


Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2013 

What to see during the event? 
See early morning and late afternoon balloon flights, exciting aeromodelling demonstrations, ultralights, and fixed-wing aircraft competitions.

I heard that the 2013 Hot Air Balloon Festival will be held on February 21 to 24, 2013 at the Omni Aviation Complex at Clark Philippine in Pampanga.

Now, maybe your question is that, where to buy ticket? Tickets are available from Clark Subic Marketing. Just call 0917-392-3759, 0928-504-6769 (Numbers are from clarkmarketing.com) ,  or you buy your ticket at the entrance gate during the event.

It’s another weekend of everything that flies!


-->

1 comment:

  1. I was here also! and am kinda looking for myself in this post, buti na lang di ako nahagig ng camera mo..haha!

    anyway, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. here to return the favor, followed your blog too. ;)

    ReplyDelete